Access to new activities and rituals included in Season of the Drifter require the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
. For information regarding the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
, please follow this link
For access new activities and rituals included in Season of the Drifter, players must meet the following requirements:
- Own all Destiny 2 releases through Forsaken
- Own the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
For details on how to purchase the Destiny 2: Forsaken
Annual Pass, please follow this link
||Destiny 2 Install Size
||Storage Space Needed for Installation
Install and Update
For information on how to install and update Destiny 2
, see this article: Installing and Updating Destiny Guide
Season of the Drifter Vital Information and Known Issues
Last Updated: June 4, 2019
Players who encounter issues while playing Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter should post a report to the #Help Forum
- Revelry Jubilant Engrams: Click here for an update regarding this issue.
- Arc Emote Eververse Bundle Issues: We have deployed a fix for an issue in which some players could purchase one of the Arc Emote bundles and received the wrong Emote. Players should no longer be able to encounter this issue. We will be reaching out to players who received the wrong Emote to provide further resolution for their accounts.
- Korean and Polish Crashes: After the launch of Update 2.2.0, some players using the Korean and Polish language options encountered crashes when interacting with The Drifter. Players encountering this issue should log out and log back in to trigger an update that will resolve this issue.
- Chinese UI Issues: 我們正調查繁體中文版《天命2》玩家會遇上過長的使用者介面讀取時間。
- "We are investigating an issue where players using the Traditional Chinese language are experiencing long UI load times in Destiny 2."
- Korean UI Issues on PS4: We are investigating an issue where players using the Korean language on PS4 are experiencing long UI load times.
- The Weight of Guilt Emblem: We're aware of an issue where the cost to purchase The Weight of Guilt emblem is not exposed to players after they unlock it for purchase from Lord Saladin. This emblem costs 40 Iron Banner tokens once players have unlocked it for purchase by completing all of Lord Saladin's Iron Banner bounties during a single event.
- Finding Thorn: Players will not be able to receive the quest item for Thorn if their Pursuits inventory is full when they scan the world object.
- Gambit Prime Glows: Gambit Prime armor glows do not function in the character menu or in social spaces.
- Iron Banner Consumables: Players are allowed to use extra consumables for Iron Banner, even when one is already active, granting no further benefit.
- Reckoning Challenge Tooltips: The Director tooltips for Reckoning Challenges erroneously display a fraction instead of a percentage to indicate progress.
- Chair Pop Text: The activity feed text when players use the Chair Pop emote displays twice.
- Eververse Robes: The Warlock robes in the Season 6 Bright Engram have incorrect iconography on the back. This will be corrected in a future update.
- Windows Update KB4482887: From Microsoft: "After installing KB4482887, users may notice graphics and mouse performance degradation with desktop gaming when playing certain games, such as Destiny 2."
- Zero Hour and Riskrunner: We're investigating player reports where they use Riskrunner in Zero Hours and receive BIRD errors. At this time, it's recommended to not use Riskrunner while playing this mission.
- "Reaping with the Basics" Bounty and Bow Kills: We're investigating an issue where this Prime Weekly Bounty doesn't count bow kills.
- Huginn Skull and Postmaster: We're investigating an issue where players with a full inventory can buy Tinctures of Queensfoil at the Huginn skull in the Dreaming City and the tinctures don't go to the Postmaster.
- Weekly Bounty Resets: We're investigating player reports that their weekly bounties and other items didn't refresh at the Weekly Reset.
- Warlock Aunor Lore: We're investigating an issue where some players can't acquire all Warlock Aunor Lore.
- Arsenic Bite-4b Perks: We're investigating an issue where some perks on this bow may have been removed.
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps and "Nightmare Fuel" Perk: We're investigating an issue where this perk doesn't activate when Hunters use Knife Trick or a Tractor Cannon.
- Wizened Rebuke and Collections: We're investigating an issue where this weapon can't be obtained from Collections.
- Antaeus Wards and Misadventures: We're investigating issues where players die due to misadventures when wearing these exotic boots, as well as where projectiles may no longer be deflecting.
- Warlock Aunor Transcripts and the Postmaster: We're investigating an issue where players lose these transcripts if they have a full inventory, grab the transcripts from the Postmaster Messages section, have the transcripts go into the main Postmaster area, and then have it push out of the Postmaster.
- Blink Jump: We're investigating an issue where players may not be able to Blink Jump when invading in Gambit or in other areas around the game.
- Season 6 Eververse Shaders: We're investigating an issue where Season 6 Eververse shaders don't give back Bright Dust when they are dismantled using the Cryptarch’s Shader Recycling.
- Invitations of the Nine "Ecdysis" Triumphs: We're investigating an issue where these triumphs may not always unlock when completing an Invitation of the Nine.
- Events Tab Unlock Flickering: We're investigating an issue where this tab shows that something is unlocked but players can't claim anything inside it.
- Delayed Dragonfly: We are investigating reports regarding an issue where the explosion caused by the Dragonfly weapon perk is delayed slightly.
- Allegiance Quest - Titan Adventure Step: Players should be aware that the beacon for launching the Titan heroic adventure for the Allegiance quest is not the usual heroic adventure beacon, but is instead near it in the same room.
- Iron Banner Rolls: We are investigating reports regarding an issue where some Iron Banner weapons may have re-rolled perks after Update 2.2.0.
- Practice Makes Perfect: We are investigating an issue where the Hunter Gunslinger perk Practice Makes may not be activating as expected on consoles.
- Radiant Matrix Duplication: We're investigating an issue where players may sometimes receive two copies of the Radiant Matrix, resulting in one always occupying a slot in the player’s inventory or postmaster.
- “Invading with Style” Bounty: Players should be aware that The Drifter’s “Invading with Style” daily bounty must be completed by getting double kills in the Crucible, not Gambit. This is the intended behavior for this bounty.
- Gender Callouts in Gambit: We are investigating an issue where dialogue from The Drifter does not recognize the Guardian’s gender.
- Daily Heroic Story Mission PGCR: We're investigating an issue where the post-game carnage report doesn't display all relevant information after completing Daily Heroic Story Missions.
- Season 5 Clan Banner: We are investigating an issue where the Season 5 clan banner has no title or description in its tooltip.
- Ghost Holograms: Legendary Ghost Holograms with class-based coloration always appear red when applied to the Kill-Tracker Ghost.
- Prime Weekly Bounties Triumph: We're investigating an issue where some Prime Weekly bounties don't count toward this triumph.
- One Skip Ahead Triumph: Players who don't complete this triumph must complete the entire Tier III Reckoning activity from beginning to end to receive this triumph.
- Perfect Gambit Triumph: We're investigating an issue where this triumph isn't unlocking for players who meet the requirements.
- Expert Parry Triumph: We're investigating an issue where this triumph isn't unlocking for Hunters who meet the requirements using the Arcstrider subclass.
- “Clan Up” Triumph: We're aware that this triumph is unlocking for players outside of Gambit Private Matches, and we're investigating the issue.
- “Get Recked” Triumph: The “Get Recked” Triumph does not progress by defeating Shadow Thrall, as its tooltip describes.
- “Speed Run” Triumph: The “Speed Run” Triumph must be completed in Gambit Private Matches.